It’s Time To Talk About Getting A Beard Facial. Why You Need To Make 2022 The Year You Stop Missing Out On This Must Have Treat.
Posted on January 21 2022
It’s not just for your health, really. Getting a beard facial is a truly holistic experience. It can help rejuvenate your body and mind while making your beard look healthier and better. Let’s just call that a win, win shall we? Or, let’s call it: catching up on some much needed self care. Whatever you call it, let’s dive into the nuts and bolts of what makes a beard facial the ultimate fashion hack for men.
Benefits Of Having A Beard Facial
What are the benefits of a beard facial? Well, besides being a relaxing and self-centering way to spend the better part of an afternoon, getting a beard facial can help improve the overall look and feel of your beard. Over time, your beard hair can get dry, brittle, even itchy. A beard facial can help keep your beard hair moisturized, well nourished, and soft to the touch. Getting a beard facial also helps improve the look and feel and overall health of your skin underneath and around your beard which helps keep all of the skin on your face feeling and looking fuller and younger.
Tips For Beard Facial Success
You’ll want to take some time to be able to enjoy the entire facial process. Make sure you can block out as much as two hours if you can.
- As mentioned above, reserve plenty of time
- Use high quality ingredients such as Better Man Beard Oils and Balms. This will help improve the quality of your facial significantly.
- Take a relaxing shower just beforehand so that you can start your facial feeling refreshed and with a clean and dry beard. This will help your overall enjoyment and make the whole process much easier.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help if you are doing this at home, or book an appointment with a local beard facial specialist like Heidi Lane Esthetics, located in Boise, Idaho.
- Make sure to schedule your next facial either with your local shop, or in your own personal calendar right after you finish. Make this a healthy and restorative habit!
Items You Will Need For The Perfect At Home Beard Facial
What exactly will you need on hand to complete the ultimate at home beard facial? Let’s see! Here’s a list below for a good starter pack. You can add your own twists and tweaks from there.
- A high-frequency face massage wand
- Witch hazel extract, also known as a “facial toner” like this product from Thayers
- Face wash cleanser or beard shampoo
- Hand towels
- Beard comb
- Beard oil
- Beard balm
- Your favorite relaxing or motivating music list (optional)
For the full “salon” experience at home, we recommend lowering the lights and turning off all electronics except for some of your favorite relaxing music playing quietly in the background. It may be tricky at first, but you will get the hang of it in no time.