Ways To Stay Cool In The Treasure Valley
Posted on June 29 2023
Summer is in full swing and it’s going to be a hot one! No, we’re not talking about the critically acclaimed hot sauce covered chicken wing challenge YouTube interview show that has taken the nation by storm, although that would be a fun thing to talk about! We’re talking about how darn hot it’s going to be this summer and how you out there in the Better Man nation can take steps in order to beat the heat and stay cool, calm, collected, and comfortable all summer long.
Fun Activities That Will Keep You Cool
There are so many fun things to do in and around the Treasure Valley each summer and this year is no exception. The problem is finding activities that you can do during the hot depths of July without burning yourself to a crisp. Here are a few fun activities that we thought of that you can do to both have fun and stay cool all day long (or at least most of the day).
- Movie theaters are air conditioned within an inch of their lives and always have fresh popcorn and ice cold beverages on tap which will keep you cool and refreshed all day.
- The Boise Art Museum is a fantastic place to get your cool on while learning a little bit about the wild and beautiful world of art. They keep the interior nice and cool and refreshments are available in the lobby, but not inside the main exhibits.
- Oh yeah, and it is very inexpensive! The dollar to coolness ratio is off the charts.
- There are lots of local places that offer paint and sip or cooking classes that you can take during the day that will ensure that you have an absolute blast while also staying cool all afternoon.
- This one is cheap and easy as well! No scheduling necessary. Just head on over to the Boise Towne Square Mall and browse the hundreds of stores and pop-ups that they have on offer. There’s always something new and exciting going on and it is as cold as Valley Forge inside once you find a parking spot.
- We at Better Man Beard offer a wide selection of excellent swag that will help you rep your favorite beard care brand while also beating the summer heat. We recommend our excellent baseball cap to help keep the sun out of your eyes.
ConclusionWe hope that this summer coolness guide was helpful. If you end up trying one or more of our suggestions, please share it with us on social media. Also, don’t forget to check out our events page on our website. Our events are always a blast and it’s a great opportunity to show all of our products in person and to meet Justin (the man himself!) and to get expert product tips, demonstrations, and samples. It’s always a blast to see our great products in action for yourself. Hope to see you around. No matter what you do this year, we hope you have a wonderful year from Better Man Beard.